Monday, August 15, 2011

A letter to Aubrey Huff!

Dear Mr. Huff,

Ever since I first got a chance to play ball with the big boys, I never wanted to go back to Fresno.  After being invited to the season opening series in LA, my struggles at the plate after that series and dealing with a wrist injury over the next couple of months landed me back in the minors.  Now that I am healthy and playing well in Fresno again, it gives me even more encouragement to see your lack of production at the plate.  Two nights ago I got the call and a few hours later I was on the plane from Fresno to Miami.  I guess it was the humidity, as you could see from you seat on the bench, but I was in the zone and those two bombs I hit felt so good!  I was like taking two huge weights off my shoulders and handing them to you.  Maybe all the money you don't deserve is getting to your head or maybe that thong of yours is just riding you too hard.  Whatever it is, I recommend you fix it or your starting role for this club is long gone.  The future of the Giants at 1st base is here and guess what?...You're looking at him!

Well, other than that I look forward to earning more of your playing time for the rest of the season because I'm not going anywhere.

As they would say in Texas...

I gotta scoot on outta here now, Bah!

-BB

No comments:

Post a Comment