Monday, April 4, 2011

Thoughts and prayers for Mr. Stow...... Go Giants!


After arriving in Santa Monica on Friday day I got a few calls about how I need to be careful while attending the Giants Dodgers game on Saturday after a fellow Giants fan got jumped by some classless Doyer fans following Thursday night's game.  I began to try and think about what happened to get this guy in the situation he ended up in.  Figured the security and Dodger fans would be a little different for the rest of the weekend, we had a great time at the Ravine and enjoyed the 10-0 crushing!

Back home in SF, I opened up my computer to find out the guy that got jumped, Bryan Stow, is in a coma as of Sunday.  To read more at sfgate about this story, click here.  Stow is a paramedic and a father of two.  Our thoughts and prayers go out to him!

Regards,

Mr. A

No comments:

Post a Comment