Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sarkisian taking the snaps at practice? Did I just hear that correctly?





Hey everyone, it's huck the fuskies week!  I could go into some of the classic moments between these two teams but I'll leave that at the end with a couple of my favorite videos from past match ups.  I wanted to see what people thought about the news that Steve Sarkisian is, just like last year, taking the snaps again in practice acting as Darron Thomas (see the link here).  Is this a joke?  I mean if you saw what the Ducks did to the Huskies last year in Autzen I think you would change just about everything you did to prepare because it didn't work.  The Ducks even covered the ridiculous point spread of 35.5 in the 53-16 victory.

With the game up in Washington this year, Husky Stadium will be hosting its last game before the big renovation and during the game the Huskies will be honoring their 1991 Nation Championship team.  This will bring even more hype to the game so the Ducks need to be at their very best.  

With that said I think this year is going to be a lot closer than last year, at least for the first half.  I still see the Ducks putting up comparable numbers but I think the Huskies will score a couple more TD's and make it a close game early with the Ducks pulling away and making just enough stops to win by 10+ points.  

Look for the detailed game preview and prediction later this week!  

Looking forward to the weekend (already)!  Go Ducks and hopefully all you Oregonians in P-town are making the trip up north to show your support.

Cheers!!! I'll leave you with two of the greatest highlights over the years between the Ducks and Huskies!





No comments:

Post a Comment